- Job Number:
- Design, Development, Digital Marketing recruitment role
- Fast-paced digitally focused and seriously the best environment around
- $65,000 – $90,000 plus commissions
You may be working in digital, marketing or creative and interested in a career switch that will still enable you to use your industry knowledge, creative passion and work with many of the most highly skilled Talent in Melbourne.
- Work-Life balance (all employees have worked from home since March 2020)
- Additional annual leave, birthday leave and a host of special benefits
- $8000 Employee Learning Fund to use on your career growth
- Our culture is one of the best around — just ask any of our employees!
- Competitive remuneration with a very lucrative uncapped bonus plan
Aquent is a global workforce solutions company, specialising in digital marketing, creative and development. We’re about finding the right people and the right solutions that help organisations grow and succeed.
We know there’s nothing more important than a healthy, inspiring workplace, which is why we focus on teamwork, culture, personal development and continual growth. We walk the talk when it comes to our four values: We before me; Make it matter; Own it, and Keep growing. It’s our DNA and our footprint.
Based in our Melbourne office, by using social and digital channels, face-to-face meetings, plus hosting and attending industry events, you would be required to map out the Talent market, engage with the very best Talent and ultimately build solid and trusting relationships to identify and communicate how we can assist them further their careers.
By building this extensive Talent community and assessing the skills of the most in-demand Talent, we become advisors to our Talent and support many of them as their careers progress to the point where they now come to us to help build their own teams.
A successful person in this role will think both short and term, be constantly networking and meeting Talent to immerse themselves in the Human Centered Design industry landscape and will have exceptional organisational skills with which to track and chart success.
We’re looking for the hungry, the excited, the brave.
Interested in a confidential chat? Please email Jen Gottlieb, HR Director, Aquent Australia via email@example.com or text her your name on 0411 721 383 and she will return your message.