Recruitment Team Leader
- Firebrand Talent
- Job Number:
Sharp, genuine, considered, tenacious, good listening, caring, positive and upbeat — these are a few of the adjectives used to describe Firebrand (a division of Aquent).
We care deeply about the happiness of our talent, clients and the well being of our teams. Are you ready to fall in love with your work all over again?
This down to earth, creative and driven digital creative staffing agency, with offices worldwide, is looking for a manager to join and lead our high-achieving, fast-growing Sydney team. We have global reach but a boutique feel, a spectacular reputation in the industry and – best of all – a culture that is second to none.
We specialise in placing digital talent into permanent roles with corporates both large and small. These businesses are seeking Design, Front-End Development, CX / UX / Service Design, Digital Marketing, Social Media and Mobile Development skills. As the manager of this team, you would be charged with growing a thriving digital creative staffing agency business within the Sydney market by developing and implementing a sound business plan while working with our amazing team. You will be given all the training and support to understand this fast-growing vertical.
This leadership role is an exciting and outstanding “hands-on” opportunity to help grow our business. Heres what you’ll be doing:
- Develop, help support and grow your team
- Conduct weekly 1-on-1 meetings with all direct reports
- Be directly responsible for delivering outstanding levels of customer service to both our clients and talent
- Conduct outbound warm sales calls and client meetings to a variety of clients and attend networking efforts aimed at finding talent or to engage with potential clients
- Lead recruitment and placement of high quality candidates through various channels with a strong emphasis on referral networking
- Promote and encompass our core values within your own team and across all internal groups
- Embrace technology and lead by example through learning and evangelizing digital design trends
Sound like something you have the skills, experience and interest to be great at?
What you’ll need to bring with you to be considered:
- Experience leading a small team
- Committed and enthusiastic about coaching and developing staff. Strong communicator. Goal and metrics oriented. Process-driven.
- Proven ability to select, hire, and develop great people
- Ability to foster a culture of learning, experimentation and a motivational team environment that thrives on making a difference and helping others
- Staffing and/or recruiting field experience a must
- Passion for digital, interactive, and design
Some cool stuff about working for Firebrand (a division of Aquent):
- Work/life balance — we say it, we mean it
- Generous benefits package:
- Birthday Leave, Achievement leave and Community Days off
- $8000 Learning Fund reimbursement, brilliant in-house training
- Free use of the company’s Hawaii and Florida beach homes
- Travel Insurance for you and your friends or family
- Healthy Wealthy and Wise Programme
- Individualistic approach: we encourage a personal touch to your work – we don’t believe in a “one-size-fits-all” approach
- A management team who support and encourage career growth and reaching your potential
For more information please call Jen Gottlieb for a confidential discussion on (02)8288 8288 or email your resume to email@example.com