Recruitment Consultant – Design, Development, Digital Marketing
- Job Number:
- Design, Development, Digital Marketing recruitment role
- Fast paced, digitally focused and seriously the best environment around
- $65,000 – $80,000 plus commissions
Rich in both perm and temp opportunities with existing clients and talent relationships, this role needs someone with passion, drive and charisma to ensure it will not only reach but exceed its full potential.
- Work-Life balance (all employees have worked from home since March 2020)
- Additional annual leave, birthday leave and a host of special benefits
- $8000 Employee Learning Fund to use on your career growth
- Our culture is one of the best around — just ask any of our employees!
- Competitive remuneration with a very lucrative uncapped bonus plan
Aquent is a global workforce solutions company, specialising in digital marketing, creative and development. We’re about finding the right people and the right solutions that help organisations grow and succeed.
We know there’s nothing more important than a healthy, inspiring workplace, which is why we focus on teamwork, culture, personal development and continual growth. We walk the talk when it comes to our four values: We before me; Make it matter; Own it; and Keep growing. It’s our DNA and our footprint.
Based in our Melbourne office, you will work closely with an experienced team, responsible for juggling both talent and client management, sourcing, building a key network of awesome talent and clients, interviewing and proactively taking talent to market to generate new job opportunities. Thriving on client meetings and introducing yourself to warm clients, you will manage the full recruitment cycle on behalf of your clients.
We need someone who is passionate about the digital industry, specifically digital creative as well as having the sales skills which is essential in growing market share. You will have the opportunity to develop a thorough understanding of our areas of specialisation through extensive internal training.
We’re looking for the hungry, the excited, the brave.
Interested in a confidential chat? Please email Jen Gottlieb, HR Director, Aquent Australia via firstname.lastname@example.org or text her your name on 0411 721 383 and she will return your message.