- Job Number:
You will wish you had joined us long ago!
- Work-Life balance, additional annual leave, incredible benefits and a supportive management team
- Great culture and competitive remuneration.
- $8000 EMPLOYEE LEARNING FUND to use on your career growth.
- Salary $65 000 – $90 000 and super and comms
At Aquent, it’s simple: we represent the world’s finest talent and pair them with innovative agencies ready to grow. We pride ourselves on our culture and believe it’s our people who make Aquent such a special place to work. We offer a highly competitive salary with uncapped bonuses, flexible working conditions and an extensive training fund for each employee valued at $8000 per year.
Sound good? Read on…
We’re looking for a passionate, committed recruiter with the following experience:
- You will have at least 2 years of recruitment experience in a recruitment agency.
- You understand the concept of a 360 degree recruiter, both talent acquisition as well as client development.
- You absolutely love helping people, you don’t mind making introductory calls, going to interesting and relevant meetups and events to continually network and build your brand and talent pool.
- Most of all, you prioritise customer service and building strong relationships.
- You have a strong sense of urgency, and presenting clients with solutions which will drive the success and growth of their business and in turn the success of your reputation.
- By sourcing, retaining and building digital talent communities, you will be bringing together exceptional talent with a diverse array of agency clients.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
Talent sourcing, interviewing, Screening and referencing
- Post job ads for current roles, interview the candidates and selection of strongest candidates to move forward to the interview stage.
Order Filling and pricing
- Receiving and recording job vacancy information from employers such as details about the job description, salaries, benefits and conditions of employment
- Negotiations on terms and conditions of employment
Talent Management and monitoring and tracking of candidates
- Provides staffing support and ensuring human resource policies and programs are maintained
Sales and Client Development
- Uncovering and identifying new business opportunities through proactive sales strategies
At Aquent, we know there’s nothing more important than a healthy, inspiring workplace, which is why we focus on teamwork, culture, personal development and continual growth. We walk the talk when it comes to our four values: We Before me; Make it matter; Own it; and Keep growing. It’s our DNA and our footprint.
We’re looking for the hungry, the excited, the brave. We’re looking for you to join our Melbourne team.