Location: Sydney (Aquent)
Our Aquent business is built on innovation and creativity. As one of our fastest growing divisions, Aquent is looking for an experienced people leader that can drive continued growth across our corporate client base. We work with some of Australia’s most innovative, digitally led businesses – placing awesome talent with niche skills in the Digital space. As companies scale up and scale down on Digital projects, Aquent needs to be front of mind to ensure we are helping them deliver on projects within budget and on time. How do we do this? By supplying awesome freelance talent within the areas of Digital Design, Digital Development, Digital Production, UX/CX and Digital Marketing.
This role will not only be managing a team of experienced agents and account directors, but will be playing an active hands-on role in building the Aquent brand amongst some of Sydney’s largest businesses, engaging with innovative and fast thinking stakeholders.
As the manager of this team, you would be responsible for growing a thriving digital creative staffing agency business within the Sydney market by developing and implementing a sound business plan and growing focused accounts while working with an amazing team.
Cool Stuff we have to offer:
- Work/life balance: we say it, we mean it
- Generous benefits package:
- Birthday leave and Community Days off
- $8000 Learning Fund reimbursement, paid sick/vacation time and more
- Free use of company's Hawaii beach house
- Travel Insurance for you and your friends or family.
- Individualistic approach: we encourage a personal touch to your work - we don't believe in a "one-size-fits-all" approach
- Industry reputation: as a division of Aquent and a sister of Firebrand Talent, we're the world's largest creative staffing firm
Our Firebrand, Aquent and Vitamin T leaders are not ‘farmers’, we are here to ‘grow’ and develop the business and it’s people to be the best it can be.
So here is what it's going to take for an AWESOME leader:
- Deliver GREAT training with new hires. Quickly ramp up sales and service staff by leading by example and providing clear goals and action plans that help them grow and develop.
- Conduct weekly 1-on-1 meetings with all direct reports.
- Lead daily production meetings and account / market strategies.
- Be directly responsible for delivering outstanding levels of customer service to both our Clients and Talent.
- Manage and grow a small number of very large accounts, networking and growing stakeholder engagement.
- Lead recruitment and placement of high quality candidates through various channels.
- Promote holism and teamwork within own staff and across all internal groups.
- Actively assist in development and adherence to best practices.
- Embrace technology and lead by example through learning and evangelizing digital design trends.
- Have autonomy to run your own business while supported and inspired by a team of pretty incredible peers who root for your success instead of competing against you.
- Be an incredible team player who works hard to help our team, our Talent, and our clients as we all get smarter and grow, grow, grow!
Now what can you bring to the party?
- Experience leading a team.
- Strong leader. Committed to and enthusiastic about helping staff grow. Strong communicator. Goal and metrics oriented. Process-driven.
- Proven ability to select, hire, and develop great people and quickly address and correct or release under-performers.
- Sales leader who is able to build ongoing relationships across large accounts (Ideal but not essential)
- Ability to foster a culture of learning and experimentation and a motivational team environment that thrives on making a difference and helping others.
- Staffing and/or recruiting field experience a must.
- Interactive design and/or technology experience would be fabulous.
- Passion for advertising, interactive, and design fields necessary.
Contact Jen Gottlieb for a confidential discussion on 02 8288 8288 or email email@example.comApply Now